I didn’t just walk through the stuff. I breathed through it.
Meditation has worked for me once again. This time I combined a releasing visualization that a good friend walked me through on the phone. The result was astonishing. I felt completely better. I was exhausted after the visualization from releasing all that negativity. I also have a much better view of the end of that relationship.
The visualization is not complicated. Here’s a step-by-step guide, if you want to try it.
- Sit comfortably, breathe evenly, and relax.
- Ask an angel to be near you.
- Imagine you are sitting in a shaft of beautiful blue-green light, and breathe it in over and over.
- Imagine a cylinder of white light in front of you.
- Imagine all the negativity in you about any particular topic. Ask the angel to help you pull that negativity out. Once it’s out, wad it up into a ball.
- Place that ball in the cylinder of light, and ask that it be transformed into something positive. I like asking it to be transformed into the laughter of children or nourishing rain on areas of drought.
- Finally, breathe more of the beautiful light you’re sitting in.
That’s it. You did it. The beauty is it can be repeated as often as you want about any topic you want. Don’t be discouraged if the negativity returns. That’s not failure. It may take days, weeks, months, or even years of repeated release for something to leave altogether.
This isn’t a race. My healing took decades. It’s worth it. I feel so good.
6 thoughts on “Breathing”
This is comforting and encouraging. Thanks. I needed this today. 🙂
I’m so glad. Knowing this makes my heart feel good.
Once again, your post has been presented to me at the precise moment I needed it. I benefit immensely from following your healing practices!
Thank you so much!
It really makes me feel so good to read your feedback. I’m so happy this helped.
I like the comparison of walking and breathing! Bravo!